- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoters, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on 25th July 2016 and 23.59 BST on 31 December 2016.
- Purchase is necessary; Please retain your till receipt as this will be needed to validate your claim.
- To Enter:
- Purchase a 350g promotional pack of Pilgrims Choice Cheese (“Qualifying Purchase”) and visit www.cheeseandpickle.co.uk.
- Select the Branston Pickle section and enter your full name, email address age, gender and postcode, upload a picture of your till receipt showing the purchase of the promotional pack of Pilgrims Choice Cheese, which must be dated within the Promotion Period, to be entered into the prize draw.
- Multiple entries are permitted, per person for every Qualifying Purchase, during the Promotion Period, but only one Prize can be won.
- Prizes: 50 winners will each win 1x year’s supply of mixed type Branston Pickle (12x 360g jars in total).
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prizes from the date of winner confirmation.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoters during the Promotion Period will be entered into one prize draw to be conducted within 7 working days of the closing date and, for your total confidence, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 7 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
- The Promoters reserve the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoters may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoters are satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoters cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoters’ liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoters reserve the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters and which prevents the Promoters from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoters will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- The name and county of the winner will be available by sending a self - addressed envelope to Branston, PO Box 145, Birmingham B24 8WR, after 25th February 2017 for 4 weeks.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoters’ decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Mizkan Euro Ltd, 2nd Floor, Building 10, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5XS
Ornua Co-operative Limited, Grattan House, Mount Street Lower, Dublin 2